Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'M COMING BACK


Hi
Finally i'm back =)
This is too sudden,right? 
I'm almost forgot how to blog at this moment..haha!
Have been abandoned for so long here,whim like update something.
tried to record / sketch my everyDay =)
During this day without updates,there have been too many things happened.
But that have been become the past,no matter how life is still going.
Most importantly i have walked out from the grief and i'm feeling alright now =)
This is a very good news wey..hee.
yea, i have left penang island, a place that make me love/hate/happy/sad.
Anyhow,i'm home now.<3 a="" full="" of="" p="" place="" secure.="" that="">
Last but not least, i want to thank to my lovely parents that always support and be with me no matter what.

good night world =)

No comments: