Monday, June 25, 2012

Aloha

Hi my blog! such a long long longgggg time din update here! i almost forget i have a blog o.o! you mei you oh?!errrr....
okay stop nonsense =/ 
actually, many things have happened on me in these few months
.i can't believe,this have had happened on me.
should i happy, coz  it makes me stronger, or sad, coz it let me no confident for everything??=/
i really dont know what i was doing in this few month, i was like good girl goes bad???haha!
i had wanted to be a bad girls,coz good girl wont be cherish by anyone?!haha.
okay i admit that this is a very childish though, so what? loll x) hmmm...
i'd like to tidy up their feeling, but it JUST SO HARD!
everytime i'm trying to forget those shit and start my new life,you will accidentally let me recall back, i feel so bad seriously.pleasedont,it keep running in my brain.its too bad. 
anyhow,life must goes on. :)
jia you ba emily xiao jie! 
lastly, good luck for my exam ..wuuuuu


p/s: dont ever cry when it's over, laugh for what the next bitch has to put up with his shit . =目


No comments: