Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love!

yay!!
i'm here to post about my valentine =)

Let pic to do the talk:
12/2
the first celebration is with my family =)
the outfit of the day


ignore my arm okay!!
i hate it!!!
well...all of us is just so enjoy there!
jie jie mei mei ger ger and jess lee lee be the bridal model of the show
hmm..maybe i will upload those photo by next week??
plz forgive for my lazyness =p!

------------------------
14/2
hee..let's talk about the actual day
actly im not feeling well on the day,headache sore throat and a little bit fever.
but im not feel like want to miss out our dating,even though im fall sick..haha!
okay,lets pic to do the talk =)

finish up my make up,light make up of the day.
outfit of the day^^
while waiting for him!
firstly,we went to gurney
chilling with his frens ,another pair of couple =)
after that we went for zento sushi but out of place!
we was like:huh!
so that we change our plan
having our valentine dinner at vintage bulgaria
with 3 pairs of couple!
this is my very first time to cele my valentine with so many couple.=)
aft dinner is already 11pm++
they still plan for second round
auto city over time
chill again..haha!

some of the photo that me and him!


anyhow,im happy!
thank dear =D i like the present so much <3!

No comments: